At SST, teaching matters!
Our teachers make a lasting impact on the lives of students daily. In a dynamic educational culture they are equipped with necessary resources and supports to make our most valuable asset, the student, succeed!
It is the policy of SST Schools not to discriminate on the basis of any legally-protected classification, including race, color, religion, national origin, gender, or disability, age, or genetic information in its educational programs and employment practices.
* Collaborative, caring, and safe work environment with support and mentoring
* Many opportunities for advancement, career growth and development
* Schools of CHOICE with strong parental involvement
* High performing schools
* State of the art technology
* Comprehensive health package and benefits
* TRS participant
* To see the Salary Schedules for Teachers 2018-2019, please click.
Starting June 13th, when STAAR performance information becomes available, parents can immediately access their child’s results and a suite of other resources to support summer learning at home by visiting TexasAssessment.com
TexasAssessment.com provides even more customized resources than last year, including detailed summer reading lists and math tips tailored to each child’s individual performance on STAAR. Parents can also see the questions their child answered correctly and incorrectly and find more tips on how to help their child improve.
We think this valuable resource is one all parents should have the opportunity to access.